Bakery Pan Cleaners
The Henry Group (THG) is the recognized leader in the design and manufacture of innovative dry pan cleaning systems for industrial bread and bun baking. Originally designed in response to customer requests, THG’s bakery pan cleaners provide fast, complete dry pan cleaning for production-volume bread and bun baking systems.
Dry pan cleaning processes are economical and fast, as they do not require the use of water or compressed air. Through constant development and adherence to the highest quality standards, The Henry Group’s industrial pan cleaners for bakeries provide reliable, durable performance in high volume production environments. Our complete line of dry pan cleaning systems meets the requirements of most bread and bun baking applications and configurations.
- Flexible designs, including floor mounted, ceiling hung, inverted, and free-standing systems. Custom designs are available to meet unique baking system requirements.
- Brushing cabinet featuring two-stage brushing action to loosen debris from the top and sides of the pan
- Dual action air knife and vacuum system to extract debris from the pans and deposit it in sanitary waste hoppers
- Magnetic bed conveyor
- Capable of handling easyway bread and buns, and hardway bread and buns up to 48”
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning
Over the past 35 years, The Henry Group has earned the reputation for designing and engineering high quality, high performance baking equipment for industrial baking applications. Our dry bakery pan cleaners provide superior cleaning, cost-efficient and low maintenance operation. With a Henry Group pan cleaner, you can be assured that your pans will be cleaned quickly, completely, and efficiently.