Bakery Proofing Equipment
The Henry Group offers a complete line of Proofing Systems for most applications within the Wholesale Baking Industry. We custom design and size our technology to fit your production capacity and needs. We provide systems ranging from Manual Proof Boxes to Semi-Automated Proofing and Retarding Boxes and then fully automated Tray Proofing Systems. We provide a number automated loading and unloading options and a full complement of support equipment and conveyors.
- Proof Boxes - Caster Rack, Mono-Rail Automatic Traveling Rack
- Final Tray Proofers - Floor Mounted And Overhead
- Final Proofers - Pita Bread And Pizza Shells
- Final Tunnel Proofers - Danish, Buns, Bread, etc.
- Spiral Conveyor Proofer
- Parts - All Replacement Parts For Existing Chubco Proofers
Rack Retarders lend themselves well to certain specialized products and processes. Bagel lines require long time periods for retarding and proofing. The slow moving rack system is a natural for these applications. Continuous flow of dedicated pan/carrier are necessary requirements for this equipment. Works well in a fully automated line but can also be used with manual loading and/or unloading.
Proofer Loaders and Unloaders come in a variety of styles. Loaders are available in our standard pusher style configuration or as a lug style loaders to accommodate space constraints. We also provide Proofer Elevators and Lowerators for split level applications like unloading on a different floor of a multi-story building.
Proofer Loading Equipment
- Proofer Groupers
- Transpositor Conveyors
- Step Feed Conveyors
- Pusher Bar Loader
- Lug Style Loader
- Pin Style - Individual Pans
- Pusher Bar Unloaders
- Finger Belt Unloaders
- Direct Transfer to Oven Hearth
- Multi-Stage Transfer Belts
- Seeding and Topping Conveyors
- Peel Board Stackers
- Peel Handling Conveyors
- Overhead Proofer Elevator Loaders
- Overhead Proofer Lowerater Unloaders/Oven Loaders
- Proofer Rack Automated Widget Loaders
- Retarder Rack Automated Widget Loaders
Proofing Support Equipment
Peel Board Cleaners lend themselves well to certain specialized products and processes. Bagel lines require long time periods for retarding and proofing on peel boards. The peel board cleaning system is a natural fit for these applications. Continuous flow of dedicated peels are guaranteed for automated lines, an automated cleaning system is a necessary requirement. Our inline peel board cleaning works well in a fully automated line but can also be used manually.